The anatomy and physiology courses are provided with access for one full year via your browser and broadband. Extensions are available once the year is over of 1,3,6, and 12 months.
Should you have a change of mind on purchasing the course our Money Back Guarantee allows you to cancel within 14 days of your purchase, providing you have only completed 1 body system and only downloaded the course material of 1 body system.
Notification of the desire to cancel must be made in writing via email.
Gill Tree Training trading as Anatomy and Physiology Online reserves the right to change details of courses without advanced notice.
Examinations are booked seperately and have an additional fee. This fee may increase if ITEC change their fees. ITEC level 3 anatomy, physiology and pathology exams are provided in London and Gill Tree Training will endevor to find a host for taking exams outside of London if requested for an additional fee but this cannot be guaranteed.
Should Gill Tree Training have to cancel an exam the student will receive a refund, transfer to another exam or a credit note (whichever the student prefers) for the full amount of fees paid. In the unlikely event of an exam being cancelled, Gill Tree Training will not be liable for any expenses incurred by the participant associated with joining that exam.
If the student elects to pay by instalment, upon the payment of the first instalment a participant is liable for the payment of their course fees in full, within 3 months of their booking and regardless of whether they complete the training or not. An administration fee is payable for paying by instalments.
Should there be any service interruption that is the fault of our server, of more than 72 hours, Gill Tree Training will extend your course licence by 1 month on written request.
The term GM Tree Training Ltd or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 5 Clumber Drive, Frome, Somerset BA11 2LG. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Registered Address: 5 Clumber Drive, Frome, Somerset BA11 2LG
"I am really enjoying the course and can’t wait to get home every day to carry on with it"
- Matthew Millan -
© 2021 GM Tree Training Ltd, All rights reserved