Have a quick look at these questions and see if you can answer them. The answers are will follow next week. Happy studies!
1) What are the pterygoids?
2) What is the structure of lymphatic connective tissue?
3) Which of the following is not found in Haversian canals?
4) The main function of parathormone includes to:
5) How often does the spleen contract to push the blood lack into general circulation?
6) Which of the following is not a function of the spleen?
7) What is the cause of Multiple Sclerosis?
8) What is amenorrhoea?
9) A person suffering from anorexia nervosa is someone who:
"I think your system is fantastic, and is so much easier than being in class, mainly because it's possible to pause, take your time, and re watch. I find the tutor extremely engaging, more so than just reading typed words on a page. The system that I have watched has helped me recognise areas of weakness, and affirm areas of knowledge."
- Carrie Mitchell -
© 2021 GM Tree Training Ltd, All rights reserved